28 May 2012

no more classes, no more books

To all the people who made Knox feel like home this year, who made me want to stay:

Matt B., Yumna, Eva, Martin (for pitting the first world against the third world yet again), Minah, Marcus (for jazz and secondhand smoke on the Gizmo patio)

Carina, Erin, Marya (for all of the kind words)

Abesh, Vato, Will (for being a pain in the ass)

Paige, Sam P., Matt M., Julian (for proving me right), Michelle, Jackson, Alex, Chelsea (already)

John, Jason, Kathleen, Jim (for the trampoline)

Kathy, Laura (I won't tell), Brittany, Kira, Mike, Sam B. (for music), Markie (for smiles)

Craig (for the chair in your office), Sue, Daniel (for the Germany presentation and the mashed potato picture), Maricruz, Christina

Adrienne, Amanda (for promising to be my hate buddy), Gretta (for everything), John (for the tree), Nic (for getting me out and about and excited about fish), Helen

Todd, Timmi (mein Liebchen)

But especially to Charlie, Anna, Andy, and Katy: Charlie, for faith; Anna, for unbridled enthusiasm and unquenchable determination; Andy, for Cherry Street and Saturday night and staples and all of the short jokes and understanding and accommodation and support in every way; and Katy, for owls, Sunday ice cream, and tackling me in the pub office when I came back from Berlin.

I love you.



No comments: